1. The information we collect and how it is used
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent. Alternatively, you do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We have listed the names of two agents to contact if you require more information, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. These agents may use this information to get in touch with you. The information you submitted will not be stored in any other location. The information is transmitted via a https connection that has an SSL cert installed. This simply means that the information is transmitted securely between your browser and our server.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
2. How we protect your information?
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Savills and Knight Frank take the security and privacy of its customers’ personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- The Vertium website uses an SSL certificate which both verifies our identity and secures the safe transmission of information between your browser and our server.
- We conduct daily malware scans to detect any malicious hacking attempts which may comprimise the security of our site.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
4. Do Not Track
We honor Do Not Track signals and we do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
5. Reporting Data Breaches
In the event of a data breach, we will report the breach to both the user and the Data Protection Commision within 7 days.
6. Contacting Us
Savills Dawson Street,
20 Dawson St,
20-21 Upper Pembroke Street,